On this page:
13 December 2022
6 March – 27 April 2023
22 June 2023
Timing and release of the report is at the discretion of the Minister for Planning.
The draft Bass Coast Statement of Planning Policy (SPP) and all written submissions received were referred to the Distinctive Areas and Landscapes Standing Advisory Committee by the Minister for Planning on 26 October 2022.
The committee is asked to advise the minister whether the draft SPP:
- supports objectives of distinctive areas and landscapes legislation
- creates an appropriate framework for future use and development
- requires amendments to the structure or proposed planning controls.
Advisory committee members
- Kathy Mitchell AM (Chair)
- Alison McFarlane (Deputy Chair)
- Mandy Elliott
- Rebecca Finn
- Ian Hamm
- Natasha Reifschneider
- Jessica Tulloch
Terms of reference
Letter of referral
Accessibility and assistance
Deaf, hearing or speech impaired? Please contact the National Relay Service on 133 677 or www.relayservice.gov.au
Page last updated: 02/10/23