On this page:
28 June 2021
3 September 2021
31 August 2021
Second directions hearing
15 October 2021
15 November – 23 December 2021
18 March 2022
25 September 2023
The proposal to redevelop the former Kingswood Golf Course for residential purposes was referred to the Golf Course Redevelopment Standing Advisory Committee on 9 May 2021.
The proposal includes a draft combined Kingston planning scheme amendment C199king and planning permit application to facilitate the redevelopment of the former Kingswood Golf Course for residential purposes.
The amendment seeks to rezone the land to enable residential development and apply several overlays to manage development in accordance with the draft ‘Former Kingswood Golf Course Development Plan’.
The planning permit application is for:
- the staged subdivision of land
- construction of dwellings on each lot less than 300 square metres
- alteration of access to a road in a Road Zone Category 1
- removal of native vegetation
- removal of vegetation
- use of the land and buildings and works for a display home centre
- reduction in car parking
- construction and display of signs and use of the land to sell or consume liquor.
The committee is asked to:
- consider the submissions received
- advise the minister if the proposal satisfies the planning guidelines for the conversion of golf course land
- advise the minister if the proposal is consistent with state and local policy.
- consider the draft ‘Former Kingswood Golf Course Development Plan’ and the draft planning permit application.
Advisory committee members
Terms of reference
Accessibility and assistance
Deaf, hearing or speech impaired? Please contact the National Relay Service on 133 677 or www.relayservice.gov.au
Page last updated: 29/11/23