On this page:
The Build to Rent Standing Advisory Committee was appointed by the Minister for Planning on 10 October 2018.
The committee is asked to advise the minister on:
- planning policies relating to Build to Rent projects
- draft model agreement for Build to Rent projects
- merits of projects with a Build to Rent component
- planning permit applications with a Build to Rent component
- agreements under section 173 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987 and their relationship with the model agreement
Standing advisory committee members
- Sarah Carlisle (Chair)
- Geoff Underwood (Deputy Chair)
- Annabel Paul
Learn more about the members by reading their biographies.
There are no current referrals.
Terms of reference
For more information about Build to Rent proposals or the call-in process
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
1800 789 386
Accessibility and assistance
Deaf, hearing or speech impaired? Please contact the National Relay Service on 133 677 or www.relayservice.gov.au
Page last updated: 22/03/23