On this page:
Preliminary directions hearing
4 February 2022
17 March 2022
9 May – 10 June 2022
14 October 2022
Timing of a decision and release of the report is at the discretion of the minister.
The Beveridge North West Advisory Committee was appointed by the Minister for Planning on 20 December 2021.
The committee is asked to advise the minister on:
- acceptability of draft planning scheme amendment C158mith
- whether the recommendations of the amendment C106mith panel have been implemented
- consequential changes to the Beveridge North West Precinct Structure Plan area
- draft planning scheme amendment C161mith for the Supplementary Levy Infrastructure Contributions Plan
- planning permit application PLP268/19 to use and develop land for stone extraction and create access to a road in a Road Zone Category 1.
Advisory committee members
- Nick Wimbush Chair)
- Annabel Paul (Deputy Chair)
- John Hartigan
Learn more about the members by reading their biographies.
Terms of reference
The Minister for Planning issued terms of reference for the advisory committee on 26 October 2021.
Make a submission
Submissions are now closed.
Submissions were collected by the Victorian Planning Authority and referred to the committee following their exhibition period.
Need help putting together a submission?
Read our guide about submissions and how the process works.
Accessibility and assistance
Deaf, hearing or speech impaired? Please contact the National Relay Service on 133 677 or www.relayservice.gov.au.
Page last updated: 20/12/23